Monday, July 23, 2012

Pink pop-up

I picked these short harem for a day out to the mall. Perfect pick for just another rainy day. The best part about these retro-inspired printed pants is that you can wear them casually as well as a dinner date. Sling a bag around  top it up with a tank top, and you're ready to go.To add a bit of contrast to the solid black I chose close-toe ballerinas in a neutral shade, though you can also go for peep-toes, jazzy flip-flops or even wedges. For a preppy look keep hair natural.



For a dinner date or while going to the club team the harem with ruffle top or a tube top tucked in. The classic pumps can instantly zest up the look. Hair tied back with flashy earrings will sure get you noticed..







Keep experimenting ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog. Leave a cooment if you'd like me to visit your page. And don't forget to like me on Facebook and Bloglovin too:)