Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The girl in red boots

I love this picture from Manali trip. This girl was a source of all cuteness on the street that evening. I loved her red boots. Stylish, aren't they? We all can sure take some inspiration from this little one to add statement to our outfit effortlessly. The pictures are blur, because she kept moving throughout and din't stand still. A confident poser indeed, look how she does it.








TIP: Red boots/ heels are a must have in every girl's wardrobe. And even the men can add color with a pair of red loafers. It is a bold choice but a sexy one for undoubtedly.

So, keep posing ladies:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog. Leave a cooment if you'd like me to visit your page. And don't forget to like me on Facebook and Bloglovin too:)